Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Cisco’s redesigned CCNA program will prepare you for today’s associate-level job roles in IT technologies. The program has one certification that covers a broad range of fundamentals for IT careers, with one exam and one training course to help you prepare.
- No formal prerequisites
- CCNA candidates often have:
- 1-1+ years of experience in implementing and administering Cisco solutions
- Knowledge of basic IP addressing
- Good understanding of network fundamentals
CCNA certification is valid for
- Pass any one Associate Exam
- Pass any one Professional Concentration Exam
- Pass one Technology Core Exam
- Pass one CCIE lab exam
Next Level Cisco CCNA Certification
Cisco’s new CCNA training and certification gives you a solid foundation in starting or complementing your networking career. See what else is new for the CCNA program, and how we can help get you started today.
Why Cisco CCNA Certification?
Athena gives you 12 months of access to unparalleled resources that are designed to optimize your learning potential beyond the classroom.
Whether you’re preparing for the new CCNA certification or complementing your network career, enjoy exclusive features to boost your skills.
With an Athena membership, you get exclusive access to the following features and benefits – at no extra cost to you.
Keep current and informed with our additional Cisco Certification resource links below.