Teaching You To Solve Problems with Deep Learning
The NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute (DLI) workshops hosted by Skyline ATS offers hands-on training for developers, data scientists, and researchers looking to solve the world’s most challenging problems with deep learning.
Deep learning is a type of artificial intelligence that enables computers to learn without being explicitly programmed. It also refers to algorithms—step-by-step data-crunching recipes—for teaching machines to see patterns. That gives computers uncanny capabilities. Such as the ability to recognize speech—and translate it to another language on the fly. Learn More
Through self-paced online labs and instructor-led workshops, DLI provides training on the latest techniques for designing, training, and deploying neural networks across a variety of application domains. Students will explore widely used open-source frameworks as well as NVIDIA’s latest GPU-accelerated deep learning platforms.
The DLI provides instructor-led technical training onsite at organizations and events, designed to cover the foundations of deep learning or speciﬁc application domains.
Enroll in a workshop today.
Have a specific learning need? Ask how you can customize your own workshop.
The DLI offers self-paced, online labs that are available worldwide.
- What is Deep Learning? | NVIDIA Blog | Read >
- What’s the difference between AI, ML, and DL? | NVIDIA Blog | Read >
- What’s the difference between DL training and inference? | NVIDIA Blog | Read >
- Deep Learning in a Nutshell: Core Concepts | NVIDIA Developer Blog | Read >
- Deep Learning in a Nutshell: Sequence Learning | NVIDIA Developer Blog | Read >
- Deep Learning in a Nutshell: Reinforcement Learning | NVIDIA Developer Blog | Read >