Your Total Cisco Solution Provider
Skyline ATS has been servicing Cisco end users effectively and efﬁciently for more than 20 years receiving award winning acclaim and recognition. As your single source for Cisco products, services, and training, we’re able to offer you the most comprehensive selection of end-to-end solutions.
Our Cisco Certifications
Cisco resale partner certiﬁcations represent an increasing breadth of skills across key technologies and a partner’s ability to deliver integrated networking solutions.
Skyline Advanced Technology Services currently holds the following Cisco Partner Certiﬁcations:
- Gold Certiﬁed Partner
- Certiﬁed Learning Specialized Partner
Cisco resale partner specializations reﬂect an increasing depth of sales, technical and service expertise in particular technologies. These specializations allow us to focus on cutting edge technologies that require advanced product knowledge and the ability to deploy solutions over multiple sites and geographies.
Our broad range of expertise and competency is illustrated in Cisco Specializations that we hold:
- Advanced Data Center Architecture Specialization
- Advanced Security Architecture Specialization
- Advanced Enterprise Networks Architecture Specialization
- Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialization
- Express Specialization
Skyline Advanced Technology Services is a Cisco centric company, which allows us to provide a complete and proven approach to support every aspect of our client’s networking needs.
- Collaboration SAAS Authorization
- Cisco WebEx Calling Partner
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Authorization
- EA Collab – Flex Plan
- EA Collab – Flex Plan On-Prem Calling
- EA Collab – Flex Plan On-Prem Meetings
- EA Data Center Cloud
- EA Security
- Cisco Security Enterprise Licensing Agreement
- Try and Buy Authorized
Accolades and Awards
- Cisco Instructor Excellence & Distinguished Awards – 2017, 2018, 2020
- Americas Cisco Learning Partner of the Year – 2018
- Cisco Partner Summit – 2016
- Sirius Top Quality Instructor Award to our instructors – 2012, 2017
- Cisco Channel Customer Satisfaction Excellence – 2012-2015
- U.S. Learning Partner of the Year – 2011, 2014, 2016
- Cisco Cassini Collaboration Award – 2012
- Quality Distinction Award – 2012
- Worldwide Learning Partner of the Year – 2010, 2011
Save with Remanufactured Cisco Equipment
Skyline ATS is an authorized Cisco Certiﬁed Refurbished Partner and has a direct relationship with the Cisco Equipment Remarketing Group allowing you direct access and better pricing to Cisco refurbished equipment.
When purchasing Cisco Certiﬁed Refurbished Equipment, you also get:
- Signiﬁcant savings when compared to Cisco new = get the most value from your technology budget.
- Cisco Certiﬁed Refurbished, means certiﬁed protection from Cisco without compromise.
- CCR equipment carries the same warranty as Cisco new!
- Extensive inventory of over 3000 different refurbished and end of sale products; across all technologies
- Fast shipping. In stock inventory typically ships within 48 hours. Build to spec available as well.
- Skyline provides Cisco SMARTnet pricing and support assistance on all products
- Skyline offers award winning support around pre-sales design, conﬁguration and deployment.
- Skyline offers award winning support service providing fast turn-around time on quotes and shipping
Optimizing the SMARTnet Program
When renewing a SMARTnet contract with Skyline, you get a dedicated team to helping you in all aspects of administering and maintaining your SMARTnet service contracts.
With our ﬁfteen years of Cisco SMARTnet experience, we’ve developed a comprehensive program to address all your SMARTnet needs taking the pain out of contract management and allowing you the freedom to focus on other tasks.
Our most popular SMARTnet services include:
- Management of all CCO IDs and contract access using Cisco’s “Service Access Management Tool”: This can also be individualized by categories if required
- Comprehensive asset management
- Moves, adds and changes for any device, any contract, any site
- Managing and consolidating contract numbers, to allow you one contract number per service type
- Coterminous coverage on all new devices
- Technology refresh options and upgrades
- Multi-Year renewal options
- Ability to earn Training credits for Cisco certiﬁed Training on your SMARTnet renewals
- Utilizing Cisco Capital to ﬁnance multi-year SMARTnet renewals