A note from Skyline ATS about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Campbell, CA – Like many of you, we are concerned about the presence of COVID-19 (coronavirus) and its potential effect on you, your employees and their communities. We’d like to share some decisions we have made to ensure everyone’s well-being.
Consistent with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the United States Department of State, we have decided to enact the following guidelines in order to help mitigate risk and exposure to the virus:
International and Domestic Learning
- International training classes in countries where the CDC has enacted level 3, or the State Department has enacted levels 3 or 4 have been suspended.
- Instructors who have exceptional reasons to travel to those countries will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- At this point, we are not prohibiting in-person domestic training classes. We encourage remote learning and are making extra efforts to increase the availability of our virtual instructor-led classes.
Virtual and Remote Learning
- Our virtual schedule is a great way to stay home, stay safe, and stay relevant.
- For assistance during your virtual session, refer to our Student Services page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (773)444-4248.
- If you need help selecting a course to attend remotely, contact us or your Skyline Advanced Technologies Account Manager.
As we all continue to contend with this global health issue, we want to do our part in helping you stay healthy, safe and productive.
Your Skyline Advanced Technology Services Team